Please see our list of current vacancies below.
Please note, we like to recruit staff through our own internal processes.
Senior Full Stack Developer
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Lead Developer to join our growing digital team. We require a candidate with exceptional drive, personality and skills to provide dynamic solutions for our business requirements.
We are an open and supportive working environment whereby our multi-discipline team are passionate about delivering the right creative technical solutions to delight and engage audiences around the world.
We are attracted to independent thinkers who have the confidence to express their opinions within our team, love solving new challenges and who want to work towards a common goal.
You will be responsible for leading on all software development, aligning and developing specialist programmes for our growing events and communications business. You will be an exceptional developer who is confident with delivering to the highest standard possible across every process. Teamwork is vital within our organisation, as you will operate both independently and as part of a group within a vibrant environment. Alongside this you have an appetite to learn, from the more standard developer procedures to the new trends and technologies that are rapidly changing the way we live.
You will be required to be involved in estimating effort to deliver requirements, providing insight into technical solutions to solve requirements and helping to drive continuous improvements within our company.
Proprietary Software Platform
You will be the technical lead for our proprietary content based technology platform, this comprises of an intuitive Content Management System built using cloud based software and hosting. The technology has intelligent tagging and search abilities built within a framework of several media assets such as articles, images, illustrations and infographics. The system also has built in language API’s to cater for international language sets. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead an on trend innovative platform at the forefront of technology.
- A minimum of five years experience within an equivalent developer role
- A strong understanding of front-end with the ability to take a design from our UX design team and deliver fluid front-end code
- Comfortable with building sites in WordPress and Laravel
- Experience of working with e-commerce platforms and international payment gateways
- Demonstrate an attention to detail in all work aspects
- Confidence to support and mentor junior developers
- Excellent broad range knowledge of common web technologies
- Experience developing web applications on a cloud platform in a commercial environment
- Experience building quality into web applications such as performance testing, integration testing and unit testing
- Build, Integrate and maintain RESTful APIs
- Create and maintain the background services that form the connective tissue of our platform
- Innovate new features and capabilities
- Experience building apps and managing Apple App Store and Google Play technical environments
- A strong working knowledge of technical SEO
- An appreciation for CRO during the front end build phase
- Experience using the CodeIgnighter PHP Framework
- Experience working with Windows Azure – Microsoft Cloud Platform
- A knowledge of the Azure Language API
- Experience working with Subscription Based Models and Platforms
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive holiday package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Cohesive and welcoming team
- Free onsite parking
- Organised company social events
- Any hardware and software you’ll need, as well as opportunities to attend events/conferences for continued learning
How To Apply
This isn’t just about your experience and it matching our requirements, we would love it to be an enjoyable experience for you as much as us. Please send us your latest CV and why you feel you’d be the perfect fit in your covering letter. If this sounds like the role for you, please submit your CV and covering letter below. We’ll be in touch with suitable candidates in due course.